15 Things that we don’t know about Japan
The culture of Japan has evolved greatly over the millennia to its contemporary modern culture, which absorbs influences from Asia, Europe, and North America. Today, the culture of Japan stands as one of the leading and most prominent cultures around the world, mainly due to the global reach of its popular culture. Let’s discuss the things that we don’t know about Japan.
1. There are baby seats attached to the wall in most bathrooms
2. Most Japanese schools don’t have custodians. Instead, the students do the cleaning themselves. as a part of showing gratitude to the school.
3. Koi fishes even live in drainage channels in Japan.
4. This toilet in Japan has a system of occupied vacant toilets information
5. Another great Japanese invention: Umbrella lockers.so you don’t have to carry them around inside a building and nobody takes yours accidentally
6. At Narita international airport(Tokyo) they give you free origami instead of candy
7. In Japan the ground crew bows and waves goodbye to the departing aircraft.
8. Toreiyu Tsubasa train in Japan is equipped with footbaths so you can enjoy a relaxing trip.
9. Children’s seat on the fujikyu railway line in Japan.
10. Tokyo train company Tsukuba express apologized for 20-second early departure.
11. Japanese ATM’s have cane holders due to the aging population.
12. Japanese hotel apologies for one-minute internet stoppage at 4 am.
13. The Japanese taxi has a button to request slower speeds.
14. In Japan, you not only have to take your shoes off and change them to slippers at the entrance but also use different slippers when you go to the bathroom.
15. The elevators in my office building have an umbrella sign that lights up if its raining outside(Osaka, Japan)